After seven years of being a nationally recognized top producing agent for Coldwell Banker, I transitioned into maganement to fulfill my passion as a true leader. I enjoy helping my agents grow their business and reach their goals by focusing on a proactive approach to lead generation. The high level of customer services that I teach allows my agents to receive referrals year after year.
I work with my agents to generate creative solutions to ensure that complex transactions make it to the settlement table. I serve as a leader to my agents as opposed to just being an office manager. I accept the responsibility of helping my agents and their clients achieve their goals.
I welcome you to call me if you are serious about a career in real estate or if you need real estate services that are unmatched by any other company in the area.
- Coldwell Banker President's Club Award Winner (2007-2009)
- Board of Directors for the Montgomery County Association of Realtors
- Professional designations (Graduate of Realtor Institute, GRI)
- Penn State University Graduate with a degree in Finanace
- Mike Ferry's One on One Sales Coaching (2007-2008)
- Ed Hatch's Relationship Marketing Coaching Program (2009-2010)
- Active Real Estate Investor since 2004. Long term investments and Complete Rehab Projects
- Former new construction supervisor and general contractor